Introduction of Spiral Chute
Spiral separator is a new gravity separation machine. With the water and action of gravity friction force, minerals would be separated by the different gravity and get heavy, middling and light products.
Spiral concentrator is made of the fiberglass lined with wear-resistant polyurethnane and corundum cover, with feature of anti corrosion, rust and wear resistant.
It's the most suitable equipment for mining and ore beneficiation, especially for placer mining at seaside, riverside, sand bank and stream bank. It is of low water consumption, small floor area, high concentration and recovery ratio, high adaptability, etc
Application of spiral concentrator
It's applicable to metal and non-metal ores with adequate density difference, like iron, chromite, pyrite, tin ore, tungsten, tantalum, niobium, gold ore, colliery, monazite, rutile and Zirconium.
It can easily adopt to different raw material size, density, ore grade and feed volume. Spiral chute is suitable for treatment of 0.6-0.03mm lode and placer, but high mud content is bad for separation. At present, spiral chute has been widely used in the treatment of iron ore, tungsten, tin ore, niobium tantalum ore, coastal and riverside placer and gold ore.
Working Principle of Spiral Chute1) Stick up the spiral chute, adjust vertical line, and fix it to a proper place with hob ore timber.
2) Deliver the ore slurry to the two feeding opening at top of the spiral chute with the help of sand pump, add supplementary water to adjust slurry thickness.
3) Then slurry flows down automatically and rotarily from the top. Ore and sand can be divided under rotary steam and centrifugal force according to the slurry's different specific gravity, grain size and shape.
4) Next, final ore flows to the final ore hopper and coveyed out by pipe and picked up, and final sand flows to final sand hopper and coveyed out by pipe to sand pond. Then remove the sand pump. That is the whole concentrating process.
Structure of fiberglass spiral chutes
Our spiral chute is a gravity separation equipment of separation different weight mineral by inertial centrifugal force pulp produced in helix turning motion.
1. Separation Hopper 2. Feeder Trough 3. Spiral Section
4. Stand 5. Ore Receiving Hopper 6. Annular Collecting Hopper
1. Reasonable structure and small occupation area.
2. High recovery, high efficiency, and precise separation
3. Non-required power
4. anti corrosion, rust and wear resistant
5. Simple installation and Minimum maintenance requirements.
6. Low operating cost and long working life.
7. Strong adaptability to fluctuation of feeding amount, density, size and grade
Technical Parameters of Spiral Chute
|Spiral chute model||5LL-2000||5LL-1500||5LL-1200||5LL-900||5LL-600||5LL-400|
|feeding size (mm)||4-0.04||0.8-0.037||0.3-0.03||0.3-0.03||0.2-0.02||0.2-0.02|
|feeding density (%)||20-45||25-50||25-55||25-55||25-55||25-55|
1.1 set with nude package in a container
2.1 set with steel frame when with LCL loading
Victor is a large mineral processing manufacturer for 15 years history, with covering an area of 48,000 square meters and 20,000 square meters for workshop, with various large modernized machinery facilities, professional R&D team and installation team.
With 32% market share in China and the rest to overseas, already successfully exported to over 50 countries, such as USA, England, Australia, Brazil, Turkey, Italy, Russia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Ghana, Congo, Morocco, India,Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, North Korea, Mongolia, Vietnam, Thailand etc.
Our goal is to provide one-stop service for you and assist you to solve all problems from investment to his return in the field of mining, including the preliminary mineral analysis, mineral processing test, engineering design, equipment debugging and technical training etc..
We are expert especially at mining separating and lab mining plant, main products as below:
Gold trommel wash plant
Spiral chute separator
Centrifugal gold concentrator
Jig separator machines
Waste recycling machine
Grinding and mill crushe
Flotation cell machine
Laboratory mining plant